There's no greater joy than travelling and having a great time.
(In the same breath there's nothing worse than ending up at places that do NOT make one feel comfortable.)
I
t's our pleasure to show you what we've experienced to help you plan your next trip.
Heading some place specific and want to know if we've been there yet? Use the "Search this Blog" facility. Just type in the name of the town or facility you wish to find out about and if we've been there it'll be here.
If there's anything you'd like to know about the places that we highlight here, please fell free to leave a comment or contact us directly via http://www.facebook.com/sareviews
or email us on info@sareviews.co.za

I hope you'll find our reviews helpful, insightful and inspiring. Here's to seeing you on the road...

Thursday 20 March 2014

Rosies

I have just been blown away!
It is very seldom that I have a meal that utterly thrills my senses.
Hidden away in a public rose garden, wedged between Fransis Bard and Pretorious streets on Eastwood street is the quaintest little "tea garden" I've ever had the priviledge of experiencing.
The phrase "Damn! That was good." was heard a number of times :-)
All I can say is... Go and try it. U won't regret it. And if u have kids, there's a great playground there too.
To make a booking call them on 082 641 2054
U can find them on www.facebook.com/Rosiesinthepark
Sorry, The burger was just tooo delicious to let it sit on the plate while I took pictures ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where we've been